Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Challenge #164 - Dive Deep

Dive deep. Go to the bottom of the ocean and show up what you find.

I am asking for your sea monsters, mermaids, sharks, octopus, whales, seahorses, sea shells, well, you get the idea. 


Jana here and I found this little guy just lurking in the depths of my sewing basket. 



If she strikes your fancy, and you can thread a needle, she's very easy, and quick, to make. The directions are super easy. You can find the free pattern HERE.

Chat Noir here:  I got a little carried away with the idea of ATCs and created some little underwater scenes - a turtle at home, a merman feeding his pet fish, and the treasure chest I would love to find (if only I could swim and knew where to look).



More info on my blog, but I think you get the general idea........


Electra here
Of course mine is digital.  I seem to be stuck on that mendium right now.  Not sure that will ever change, but I'm ok with that...
You can find all the deets on my blog!


Rosemary here and late to the party but I had to get my mermaid finished and pretty enough to share.  Here she is, a vision under the waves with her pet seahorse...
How she came to be and a close up of her can be found at my personal blog.





So dive DEEP into those supplies you have
and show us YOUR creation!

You inspire us with your creativity and interpretation of our challenge themes!



You have until the end of Saturday 7 September to join in with your fabulous creation. Add your blog post address to Mr Linky below.
If you would like to join in with a previous challenge we've set (life happens and lateness is absolutely fine, we don't mind a bit) just add your blog post address to Mr Linky below. Please make sure your blog post refers to the previous challenge you are entering so we don't get confused.  
We look forward to visiting you! This is a Blog Hop!

1 comment:

CG said...

Wow, these projects are just stunning! I always love seeing what you all come up with. Thanks for the prompt! Best, CG