Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Challenge #78 - Trick or Treat, smell our feet...(UPDATED)

......well, not really smell our feet. But that IS how the little saying goes.

The TRICK is to incorporate a TREAT in your project.

The TREAT is that one of you will win a fabulous prize.
More on that later....

For now, go forth and create a sweet project worthy of ooooh's and aaahhh's.

Inchies, twinchies, ATC's, cards, jewelry, or something edible, it's up to you.


********

Jana here: I love Halloween and all the wonderful candy that my girls bring home we give out to those adorable little trick-or-treaters on this night.

My project is a pretty simple one. It had to be. I was out of town for a week. Then DH was out of town for a week. And then there is (was) the Halloween Sleepover Party. Yikes. Talk about spooky!!! Anyway, I made these two ATC's to pay tribute to my love of all things sweet on Halloween.


One of these little guys will be included in the grand prize TREAT package.
Interested yet??? You will be in a minute.

***

Rosemary here (just under the wire) and here's my TREAT - I finished my autumn wreath comprised of handmade paper roses

More details on my personal blog






*****

Now for the TREAT for one of you lucky creators...

Along with one of my treasured works of art (ROFL), you'll get one of these:







Yup, that's right. I have a TIM HOLTZ Idea-ology CONFIGURATIONS 6.75" X 8.75" Shadow Box for your creative pleasure.
Can you just imagine the possibilities of this?

Tim has decorated a couple of them on his blog.
One for Halloween and one in a Christmas theme.
And there may be a few other little goodies thrown in, but seriously, do you really think they compare to this?!?!?!

Well, what are you waiting for? Get going. Create a TREAT for us to oogle over.

******

Just add the link to your project post here:


3 comments:

Amrita said...

Hi Jana Happy birthday in advance

Electra said...

Wowee! I made this before I even saw this! I'd play with you guys no matter what. Cus you're fun. Lotsa fun.

Jessica G. said...

Just stopped in to link my treat and spotted the paper rose wreath -- wow! Awesome project for those gorgeous roses!!