Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Challenge # 35 - Holiday Bliss

We at Opus Gluei want to wish you and yours a most wonderful winter Holiday Season.



We are offering this challenge:







Enjoy the season and have fun with your family.







Extra credit will be given for posts with pictures of family fun. You don't have to put your family in the pictures. We want to see what your family does for fun during the Holidays.







This challenge will last ALL MONTH LONG.







Be sure to come back and visit us each week though. We are going to have some give aways and treats.





Jana here: We celebrate Christmas and a few birthdays between now and the first part of January. I love the excitement of the girls getting prepared for their holiday activities and their birthdays. Yup! ALL of them have birthdays in the coming weeks.

(I had planned to post a picture of our activity this weekend. It is late and I am tired. So, unfortunately, you are going to have to wait. I know, it isn't fair. You wait all week for more, and I keep you waiting. I promise I will put myself in time out. Straight to my room right after this posts. Check back later in the week for pictures.)

I am a bad, bad pooh-bah.
Have a great couple of days. See you back here soon.
THE BLOG CANDY DRAWING WILL BE DONE TODAY AND WINNER POSTED TOMORROW!!!!!

3 comments:

Kristen H said...

I have a poem I found about Christmas on my blog, if you would like to read it, or even share it! It is called the month before Christmas.
I finally got all the church cards done, so now I can get working on other projects!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Electra said...

I'm doing the photo prompts for Jessica's Sprague's Holidays In Hand, and posting them each day on Shuttercal. here Then I'll do the album in January, with my journalling.
Shuttercal is so much fun, FREE, and so easy, you should try it!
(This is not a commercial by the way!)

sanjeet said...

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Work from home India